Our members grow and succeed when they leverage our exceptional network of regional partners and opportunities. Similarly, the Chamber grows when members join in our committees to bring excitement and enthusiasm to the variety of initiatives going on in our community.
Economic Development Committees
- Tax Rate Review Task Force
- Legislative & Regulatory Action
- Regional Marketing/Branding
- Communications with local, state and federal officials
Next Gen Networking
Our next generation of leaders are committed to supporting the community and creating connections among the young professionals in our region. This creates opportunities for aspiring individuals to broaden their connections through meeting other professionals through engaging events.
School to Business Initiative
We create strategic partnerships with our regional school leaders create and implement programs that offer applicable real world skills to enhance the probability of success as they graduate. This involves internship programs, education showcases, school-to-career partnerships and student scholarships.
The Chamber works to stay up-to-date on pressing challenges facing local businesses in the region, which is why it is involves with initiatives including:
- Marlborough Downtown Village
- Marlborough Historical Society
- Marlborough Regional Community Foundation
- MetroWest / 495 Partnership
- MetroWest / 495 Transportation Management Association
- MetroWest Regional Transit Authority
- MetroWest Visitors Bureau