The Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with Thrive Support & Advocacy, invites area businesses focused on the health, wellness, lifestyle and fitness marketplace to participate in its 7th Annual Health & Wellness Expo on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 5:00pm – 7:30pm at ForeKicks Outdoor & Indoor Sports Complex located at 219 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA.
When you join as an expert exhibitor, you will:
- Meet leads, customers and service providers from both new and established companies of all sizes in the region,
- Network with other experts,
- Showcase your products and services to Marlborough regional community
The event will be promoted by the Chamber to both members and the general public and complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Space is limited to allow room for attendees, so act now reserve your table. Since the Chamber will be featuring participating business in all promotional materials prior to the event, the sooner your registration is confirmed, the more free marketing you get.
Participating exhibitors are asked to consider providing a community service, a screening, an educational piece, or demonstration at the event.
Booth Cost: 6 ft. table $50 for members | $150 for non-members
- Includes two chairs
- Exhibitors to provide own table covering
- Electricity available if needed, but exhibitor must supply connection
- Set up for the event will start at 3:30pm – booth should be ready to go by 4:45pm
Reserve your booth space – Deadline to reserve a booth is Friday, April 28, 2017.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Chamber office at 508-485-7746.