The Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce is pleased to host its annual Business Awards Recognition Dinner from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 22nd at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel, 181 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough.
Five businesses will be recognized at the evening event. They were nominated by fellow chamber members for their support of chamber activities and programs, their dedication to improving the quality of life in the greater Marlborough region, their consistently high degree of success demonstrated through business performance, and their high standards of business practice.
“We would like to invite you to join us to recognize these outstanding award winners who rise above in their contributions to the Chamber and the community as a whole,” said Susanne Morreale Leeber, President and CEO of the Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce. “This event is one of our proudest moments of the year.”
Awards for the evening include:
- Business of the Year – GE Healthcare
- Small Business of the Year – Downey Insurance Group
- Business Person of the Year – Molly Brodeur of Al Brodeur’s Auto Body
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Luiz Thomaz of Modular Cleaning Concepts
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Richard P. Robinson of R.P. Robinson Consulting
Sponsors for this event include Avidia Bank, Boston Scientific, DCU, Hologic, GE Healthcare, Marlborough Savings Bank, and Quest Diagnostics. Additional supporting sponsors include Best Western, Minuteman Press, Pascarella Multimedia, Signarama and SD Visual Images.
What: Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce Annual Business Awards Dinner
When: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 5:00pm – 8:30pm. Networking with cash bar opens at 5:00pm followed by dinner and awards ceremony from 6:00-8:30pm.
Where: Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel, 181 Boston Post Rd., West, Marlborough, MA
Cost: $55 for members | $500 for Table of 10
Registration: Advance registration and menu selection is available at the Chamber website or by calling the Chamber office at 508-485-7746.
Menu: Choice of Roast Sliced Tenderloin of Beef, Chicken En Route stuffed with broccoli, cheddar and boursin cheese and wrapped in puff pastry, and Vegan/Vegetarian Roasted Corn and Black Bean Tart
ABOUT THE MARLBOROUGH REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit, private organization that provides:
- A forum and resources for business people to experience individual and collective growth
- Education through Seminars, Breakfasts and the Small Business Development Center from Clark University
- Legislative Advocacy and Economic Development that will ultimately result in cohesive regional success throughout the Marlborough Region
The Chamber has been serving the Marlborough community since 1924 and works side by side with public officials, business people and citizens to make the region a better place to live, work and play.