Fletcher Tilton PC is pleased to announce that Medfield Elder Law attorneys Jack McNicholas and Mary Proulx have joined their firm. They will continue to operate from their current Medfield location at Olde Medfield Square, which has become a satellite office for Fletcher Tilton. Frederick M. Misilo, Jr., Esq., a Director of Fletcher Tilton, says “By joining forces, we will give Medfield area residents access to additional legal services such as sophisticated Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Tax, Litigation, Corporate, Commercial Lending, Immigration and Real Estate.”
To celebrate this transition, the firm will host educational breakfast seminars, featuring Jack McNicholas and Mary Proulx. The seminar titled “Best Practices in Asset Protection and Estate Planning for your Family” will be particularly helpful for adults 60+ and those with aging parents and loved ones.
Topics will include:
- Basic overview of how the Medicaid (MassHealth) system works and how to work within it
- How Massachusetts Estate Taxes are calculated and what can be done to minimize that tax
- Planning with retirement funds (IRAs, 401(k) and other tax-qualified plans)
- Asset protection involving transferring assets – options that will have the least impact on your lifestyle
- The basic estate planning documents that every adult should have: A Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy and HIPAA Release
- The various types of Trusts and which ones are appropriate to achieve your goals
The seminar will be offered three times in the following locations.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 Renaissance Patriot Place Hotel, Foxboro, MA
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 Courtyard Marriott, Milford, MA
Thursday, June 8, 2017 Primavera Restaurant, Millis, MA
Interested parties are urged to visit www.FletcherTilton.com/seminars-events for details and registration.
Fletcher Tilton PC is a full-service law firm that was established in 1822, making it the 9th oldest law firm in the nation. The firm also has offices in Worcester, Framingham, and Centerville, MA.