Networking – Your Connection for Success!
Establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with other business people, potential clients or customers is essential for success in today’s business environment. Through your Chamber membership, you have the opportunity to connect with and get to know hundreds of fellow members through a variety of networking events.
Chamber members receive FREE admission to the following networking events:
- Monthly Business Programs
- Digital Network Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
Advertising and Promotional Opportunities
Exclusive Chamber Discount Advantage Program (CDA)
- Members promote their business by inducing trial through providing discounts via CDA keychain card that identifies active members and drives trial
- Members are encouraged to “shop locally”
- Listing of all participating businesses on Chamber website (updated monthly)
Email Advertising Opportunity (EAO) Program
- Email on your behalf to our member list to promote your business, your offer, or any other information you would like our members to know about
- Sponsor – Showcase your business collateral in Chamber office reception area; monthly sponsorship
- Sponsorship – Opportunities for sponsorships at MANY levels
Visibility and Exposure/Free Business Listings
- Free listing in printed Chamber Member Directory
- Includes your company name, contact information and business category.
- Published and distributed directly to readers of the Sunday Boston Globe, Worcester Telegram & Gazette and Community Advocate
- Circulated at all Chamber events, available at Chamber Office and several Marlborough-area locations
- Free posting of your events on Chamber member’s event calendar on Chamber website; shared via social media
- Free Listing on Chamber Website by business category with link to your business website
- Free posting of members’ news on news section of Chamber website; shared via social media
- Member business cards and brochures displayed in Chamber office
- Free ad in Chamber newsletter and Community Advocate newspaper (business card sized)
Enjoy free referrals to your business. We receive hundreds of inquiries for referrals to all types of businesses. We refer these requests only to our members.
Business Services and Assistance
- Certificates of Origin
- Job Postings on the Chamber’s website
- Notary Public Services
- President’s Luncheon (Invitation Only)
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for new businesses
- Consulting Services – provided through SCORE or the Small Business Development Center
Business Advocacy and Representation
- Representation at Marlborough City Hall and with the City Council
- Access to local and state elected officials
- Advocacy at local, county, and state levels
Interested in Joining?
Experience the opportunities, benefits and valuable relationships that chamber membership has to offer.